THE CLICK FOUNDATION
is a fast-growing organisation that uses technology-based solutions to impact education for individuals. We have been operational since 2012 and have reached over 50,000 learners with online Literacy and Maths programmes. The programme runs predominantly in primary schools across South Africa. We are now looking to expand rapidly with a goal of 1 million learners by 2022 and need to bolster up our regional operations in the Cape.
JOB DESCRIPTION IN BRIEF:
Reporting to the COO, the organization is looking for an individual to plan, manage and execute regional operations. They will need to be able to identify relevant opportunities for growth, create the strategy, and plan in this regard. They will be responsible for managing multiple projects, successful implementations and reporting, whilst improving performance, productivity, and efficiency of operations. They will manage a team to ensure implementations are rolled out in line with The Click Foundation strategy and in budget.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operations, Logistics and Project Management – Ensure that project planning is done for
all implementations, deadlines, and deliverables are met, to ensure rollouts are successful
- Team Management and Development – supervising, mentoring and day to day
management of regional team members.
- Growth – in order to meet the goal that The Click Foundation has set itself for the future,
you will need to be a contributor to identifying the opportunities for growth and building,
developing and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- Processes and Procedures – improve and streamline operational systems,
communications, technical systems, and best practices
- Reporting and Financials – ensure your region submits its operational budget and
reports in line with the organisation’s strategy and procedures.
- IT Support and Innovation – research latest trends, ensure the team is using technology to
increase productivity and deliver IT support where required
Fill in form below: